[Cytometry] Your help is needed - Science is proposed to be unstimulated by the US Stimulus package

FloCyte Training Institute flocyte at flocyte.org
Tue Feb 10 11:40:00 EST 2009

Here are the email and contact information for your Senators
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
and House
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Do NOT forget when you are soliciting your Senators, that Science
will create even more jobs as that basic science is converted to
products in small businesses - I know MANY of you are involved in
small business ventures, taking your inventions and discoveries to
the market place.  Encouraging small business is the largest single
means of job creation available.  MOST people in the US work in small
businesses!  My small business pays out 3x my salary to instructors
each year, and I'm a REALLY small business!!   Lowering the business
taxes would help immensely!  Our busienss taxes are 3X those of
Ireland for example!   Encourage your senators to remember who hires!!
Thanks for taking action!
Sue