[Cytometry] Cytometry Part A lecture and teaching tour in India

Ulrike Böhme richp at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Feb 9 04:37:17 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you about the ongoing activities of the Journal Cytometry Part A to promote and support quantitative single cell analysis:

*Cytometry Part A Lecture and teaching tour India 2009*

A faculty of experts in flow and image cytometry will promote science and research of quantitative single cell analysis at different research centers in India. A major goal is to bring the official scientific journal Cytometry Part A to a broad audience. We will support local scientists in writing cytometry focused manuscripts and make them aware of standards for data presentation. Furthermore, the newly published textbook "Cellular Diagnostics" will be introduced and supplied for free to eligible candidates.

We wish to inform you about our activity for cytometry and Cytometry Part A and invite you to read more here and see the picture gallery evolving.

 For more Informations go to:  www.tissomics.de/neu/mail/lecture_and_teaching_tour_india_2009.htm

Best regards,
Attila Tarnok

PS: I hope you excuse my the last mail that did not contaion the link.

Prof. Dr. Attila Tárnok
Professor for Immunology and Cytomics
Editor-in-Chief "Cytometry Part A"
Research, Dept. Pediatric Cardiology
Cardiac Center GmbH; University of Leipzig
Struempellstr. 39, 04289 Leipzig
Fon: +49-(0)341-865 2430
Fax: +49-(0)341-865 1143
Mail: tarnok at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
<mailto:tarnok at medizin.uni-leipzig.de>

Publish your next paper in Cytometry Part A
Impact factor 2006: 3.293
Impact factor 2007: 2.978