[Cytometry] Help with macrophage detachment

Koratich, Mike Koratich at southernresearch.org
Fri Feb 6 11:35:08 EST 2009

I actually had an ACAS 570 with confocal upgrade way back when.  Those
were the days!!!!!!!!

Michael Koratich, M.S.
Research Biologist
Supervisor
Cell Biology and Immunology
Southern Research
Birmingham AL 35205

205-581-2242 office

Please see www.southernresearch.org for information about our
capabilities.

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this communication and its attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or
exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
postmaster at sri.org  and delete the communication without retaining any
copies.