[Cytometry] Help with macrophage detachment

Dr Neil Farrow n.farrow at med.keele.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 09:38:44 EST 2009

Gentle scraping was the way I was taught in a lab with much experience
with hmdm's. I'm sure if another method for detachment was available they
would have used it.
Regards,
Neil

Dr Neil Farrow
Director/COO
nanoTherics Ltd

Company No: 6332067 registered in England and Wales.

Guy Hilton Research Centre
School of Medicine
Keele University
Thornburrow Drive