[Cytometry] PMA/ionomycin and PI

Pierre, Melissa MPIERRE19 at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Feb 3 08:50:23 EST 2009

 Our lab is selling our Beckman Coulter FC500 Flow Cytometer.  Is anyone
interested?

Melissa Pierre, BA
Clinical Research Coordinator
Massachusetts General Hospital
Immunology Lab - Diabetes Research
CNY, 13th Street, Building 149, Room 3603
Charlestown, MA 02129
Phone: 617-726-4084

-----Original Message-----
From: cytometry-bounces at lists.purdue.edu
[mailto:cytometry-bounces at lists.purdue.edu] On Behalf Of Monica Spadafora
Ferreira
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:48 AM
To: cytometry at lists.purdue.edu
Subject: [Cytometry] PMA/ionomycin and PI

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is any interference of PMA and ionomycin on
measuring cell
viability with propidium iodide.
I observed that after 24h incubation of mouse esplenocytes with PMA and
ionomycin all
cells became PI positive in contrast to unstimulated cells.

Any help will be appreciated
Regards

--
Monica Spadafora Ferreira