[Cytometry] re 5 colour compensation issue

Rossi Ralph ralph.rossi at petermac.org
Tue Feb 3 16:36:59 EST 2009

Hello All,
                we've successfully used PE and PECY5.5 for years , however being a tandem conjugate care must be taken not to expose it to light/heat as then it will dissociate leaving you with PE and CY5.5 , this then becomes" uncompensatable " against the "other"/original PE.
Also the combination of PECY5.5 and APC works well with the above precaution. I've had instances where 2 users have had identical stains on the same day( but from different vials/lots) one worked well the other was unusable.

ralph

Regards
Ralph Rossi
Flow Facility Manager
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Melbourne , Australia
Email: ralph.rossi at petermac.org
Ph 96563747 , 96561955

This email (including any attachments or links) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is
intended only to be read or used by the addressee.  If you
are not the intended addressee, any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.
Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email
(including any attachments) are not waived or lost by
reason of its mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify us immediately by telephone or email.  Peter
MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no guarantee that this
transmission is free of virus or that it has not been
intercepted or altered and will not be liable for any delay
in its receipt.