[Cytometry] Compensation beads with violet antibodies

McClellan, Steve smcclell at ufl.edu
Fri Dec 11 14:52:29 EST 2009

Hi Megan,
Ironic that you posted this today as just yesterday, I was told by my BD rep that they are aware of this problem....no explination as to what is causing the problem, but bottom line, they are recommending that everyone use cells NOT comp beads for the violet reagents.  Hopefully they can figure out the problem and fix it but until then....use real cells.
Kind regards,
Steve

Steve McClellan
Senior Biological Scientist
University of Florida
Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research(ICBR)-
Flow Cytometry Core Laboratories
352-273-8185 (office)
352-273-8070 (fax)
smcclell at biotech.ufl.edu