[Cytometry] MoFlo 488 Laser

Vincent Pavone sales at evergreenlaser.com
Tue Apr 21 09:02:03 EDT 2009

Barry,

The dilemma is to be helpful without being commercial.

Evergreen Laser services the Coherent Enterprise laser (all work done at our
facility) from plasma tube remanufacture to complete remanufactured lasers.
If you want additional information, contact me.

Vince

Vincent J. Pavone
Sales & Marketing Manager

Evergreen Laser Corporation