[Cytometry] ratiometric parameters on FlowJo

Adam Treister a at treestar.com
Sun Apr 19 22:58:09 EDT 2009

Doug ,

I'd recommend going to version 7.5, as it has a full algebraic parser
for derived parameters now.
It's a free upgrade, and the serial number or dongles should work
without a hitch.  This is still a beta version, but is quite stable
(for me ;) and is so far superior to 7.1.3 that I'd recommend you try
it, even before release.    It sounds pretty painful to take data to
Excel, especially if you want to bring it back to FlowJo for graphing
& reporting.

http://www.flowjo.com/v75/html/betafeatures.html

Adam Treister
President, FlowJo LLC