flowcytometryUK 2009 - Meeting announcement

Derek Davies derek.davies at cancer.org.uk
Fri Nov 14 16:30:31 EST 2008

Dear All,

Following the success of the inaugural scientific meeting which was held in
Cambridge in 2007 flowcytometryUK holds its second National meeting between
15th and 17th July 2009 at Keble College, Oxford, UK. The conference will
highlight advances in flow and image instrumentation, high content
screening, cancer and stem cell biology, applications of clinical cytometry
and the development of novel probes and approaches in many areas of
biomedical research. Confirmed plenary speakers include Ger van den Engh
(Seattle, USA), Paul Smith (Cardiff, UK), Bill Telford (NIH, USA), David
Hedley (Ontario, Canada) and Austin Smith (Cambridge, UK). Delegates from
clinical, research and industrial fields are invited to submit both oral and
poster abstracts for presentation at the meeting that will attract more than
200 delegates. There will be a large commercial exhibition as well a session
devoted to commercial tutorials where delegates can be updated on recent
advances in the field.
This meeting should prove an exciting event and an excellent opportunity for
all to interact and share work with colleagues in related fields as well as
gain awareness of other technologies and methodologies.  A conference
banquet will be held in Keble College¹s Great Hall which will enable
delegates to mix informally outside the scientific sessions. Accommodation
will be available onsite to all delegates.

Further information including abstract submission details:
http://www.flowcytometryuk.org/html/flowcytometryuk2009.html
Registration details: http://www.rms.org.uk/form_flowcambridge07.html

We look forward to welcoming you to Oxford next year!

Derek Davies, Cancer Research UK, London
Rachael Walker, Wellcome Trust Centre for Stem Cell Research, Cambridge, UK

--
www.flowcytometryuk.org

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at www.cancerresearchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 4325234. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX. Our central telephone number is 020 7242 0200.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.