Accudrop beads

Vinko Tosevski vinko.tosevski at
Sun Nov 16 08:13:58 EST 2008

Hi Betty-Anne,

We used to have such a problem. Actually, some time ago I posted the
same question on the Purdue list
( In our
case, focusing the camera behind the sort chamber (we have Aria I)
really helped. It is explained here

2008/11/13 Betty-Anne McBey <bmcbey at>:
> Has anyone every experienced a sum of less than 100% in the two windows when
> with Accudrop beads?	Eg 40% in the left sort window and 20% in the stream?  What
> I be correcting to get it to add up to 100%?	This happens occasionally with my sorter.
> Betty-Anne McBey, AHT, BSc, MSc, CD, Pmsc
> Department of Pathobiology
> Ontario Veterinary College
> University of Guelph
> Guelph, ON
> N1G 2W1
> Telephone 519-824-4120 ext 54758 or 54664

Vinko Tosevski, MMolBiol
Research and Teaching Assistant
Department of Physiology and Immunology
Rijeka Medical School