SV: Accudrop beads

Yan Zhang Yan.Zhang at ahus.no
Mon Nov 17 04:29:54 EST 2008

Hi,

I am sure that your focus is not right on the stream, are you working with FacsAria, by
the way? There is a black ring in fron of the camera behind the sorting chamber, you have
to strech your hands and fingers to feel this and turn the most front part(which is a
ring) around to adjust it. And there is a button on the left side of the sorting chamber
to adjust the camera positions as well(see instruktions on the manual from BD), use both
of them, then you can adjust until there is only a spot of the stream on the screen.

Good luck

Yan zhang
Senior engineer
EpiGen Inst.