Accuri Cytometers C6 Flow Cytometer

Farid Jalali dawgdeluxe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:44:39 EDT 2008

Hello Group,
I would appreciate any thoughts, comments and critiques of the Accuri
Cytometers C6 instrument. It has 2 diode laser excitation lines (488
and 647), 2 scatter detectors and 4 emission channels. The literature
from the website is fairly generic so some community insight would be
appreciated. It is marketed as a compact, cheaper alternative to entry
level industry standards. I think the price is in the $35000 range.

Cheers
Farid

--
Farid Jalali MSc