Validation report for multiple staining

Cythéris - Stéphanie BEQ sbeq at cytheris.com
Tue Jun 24 12:35:47 EDT 2008

Dear flowers,

I have just join a private company (I was previously working in the
academic) and one of my topics is to install flow cytometry (not a problem
for research use) by Quality Assurance (that is the problem) and I’m not
familiar with QA. I have already found the Canadian Guideline for flow
cytometry (2001) and the H42-A2 from NCCLS on the web and the daily/monthly
QC of the instrument itself should not represent a big difficulty, but the
validation of staining, antibodies panel, compensation, multicolor analysis,
gating, reproducibility, what kind of calibrator should I choose
..remains
unclear for me.

Is anybody having a two (or more of course!) colors staining validation
report (or validation plan)? It could be really helpful for me to adapt it
and develop it for an 8 colors panel.

Does more recent guidelines exist (FDA or CDC or else?) ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Stéphanie Beq

BEQ Stephanie

Immunological Studies Manager

cid:image001.gif at 01C8B782.D5D90420

CYTHERIS S.A.

Technopolis,

175 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau

92130 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX, France

 <mailto:bassouline at cytheris.com> sbeq at cytheris.com

www.cytheris.com

Tél: 33(0)1 5888 3819

fax 33(0)1 4644 4446

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressees and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify "Cytheris" immediately at either (33)15888 3800 or
at  <mailto:info at cytheris.com> info at cytheris.com, and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.