HLA typing and Flow Cytometry

dana ahmad dr_dana73 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:02:39 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues...
We have recently purchased an FC500 Flow cytometer.
Can I ask what would be possible regarding HLA typing by flow cytometric methods, if this
would be a good opportunity to support Flow Cytometry work in my work load.
I will be appreciable if could you assist me with your inputs, guides, lectures,
literatures or any scientific sources.
Dr Dana Ahmed MBChB MSc (PhD student Hematopathology)
Assistant Lecturer at Hawler Medical School
Visiting Doctor-Hospital for Blood Disorders
Flow Cytometry Core Facility, Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan