MACC meeting - 9th July

Rachael Walker rvw24 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 11:22:36 EDT 2008

[ Coordinator's note:  I apologize for the confusing message yesterday on this topic.                          ]
[ I split out the attachment, as usual, but then sent out an older message with a similar Subject line.        ]
[ The next meeting actually is in the future, and as far as I know there will be no time machines demonstrated.]
[ Steve ]

Dear All,

The next Mid-Anglia Cytometry Club meeting will be held on Wednesday 9th
July at the LMB in Cambridge. The programme includes:

Simon McCallum - Quality Control
Steve Garner -Does variation in donor platelet function affect the
quality of platelets for transfusion?
Committee members - A report back from the recent ISAC meeting
Anna Jenkins - Miltenyi cytometry products

 Please see the attached poster for more details.

The meeting starts with refreshments from 18.00 with the talks starting
at 18.30.   Please can you contact me (rvw24 at cam.ac.uk, 01223 760227) if
you wish to attend the meeting so that we can cater for the appropriate
numbers of people.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting

Regards
Rachael

--

Dr Rachael Walker