FW: Sheath fluid for CYAN ADP

Mara Rocchi Mara.Rocchi at moredun.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 04:12:53 EST 2008

DI water. I just refill the tank when the machine is not on. I don't
move the tank, just re-fill it with another container. If the sensor/wet
cart does not behave reset it. But I have ordered a spare tank for the
waste, so I can inactivate one wilst the second is filling up.

Hope this help

Cheers

Mara

Mara Rocchi, BVM&S, PhD