Login software for MAC OS 9.2

Jay T. Myers jay.myers at case.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:32:38 EST 2008

Hi Gary,

Have you tried using the Multiple Users control panel which is already part
of OS 9.2?  We have a FACScan running Mac 9.2 and each lab that uses the
machine has to sign up for an account.	We then set them up as a different
user and they must log in to access the machine.  The only thing to be aware
of is that you need to move a copy of the BDPACInit file from the main
system Startup folder into each users individual Startup folder in order for
the computer to see the FACScan when they log in.

Jay

--
Jay T. Myers

Laboratory of Dr. John Lowe