Sheath fluid for CYAN ADP

Barry Moran barry.moran at tcd.ie
Wed Jan 30 04:40:44 EST 2008

Hi Phil-

I use dH2O and I've seen no ill effects compared to standard sheath fluid,
or any particular contamination issues etc- we look at standard human and
murine cells- maybe it may become an issue with other cell types or bacteria
etc.

Also, I fill the 20L Sheath Container provided by Dako so there are
obviously no sensor or connections issues.

All the best

Barry.

Barry Moran

Research Officer and Manager