Sheath fluid for CYAN ADP

Rachael Walker rvw24 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 04:51:28 EST 2008

Hi

I have been running my CyAn on DI water with no problems.  I was advised
my Dako to use water over sheath fluid as it prevents salt crystals
forming inside the machine.  I was also told that doing a weekly system
clean with detergent - I use Dako Clean and Rinse solution, will stop
any problems of running just water through the machine.

I am assuming you only have the disposable boxes for the sheath fluid.
My CyAn came with a reusable plastic cube (similar to the waste
containers) with the connectors to attach it to the sheath/waste
system.  You should be able to get them from Dako.

Let me know if you need any more info

Rachael

--

Dr Rachael Walker