FACStar PLUS parts

Charles A Kuszynski ckuszyns at unmc.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:49:25 EST 2008

I am retiring my favorite instrument.  As a result, I have lots of parts
and pieces.  If you have need of anything, let me know ASAP.

going, Going, Gooing Goooing

Charles A. Kuszynski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Cell Analysis Facility
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985816 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5816
402 559-6299 office
402 559-6267 lab
402 980-7654 cell
402 559-4069 fax
ckuszyns at unmc.edu

"What a long strange trip it's been" Grateful Dead

***The University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality
Disclaimer***
The information in this email is privileged and confidential, intended only
for the use of the addresse(s) above.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this email by
mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.