Login software for MAC OS 9.2

Gary A. Ward Gary.A.Ward at dartmouth.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:00:42 EST 2008

Hello Flowers,

I'm interested in finding a good, reliable, and inexpensive (even free) login software
that will work with MAC OS 9.2 on a BD FACScan and FACSCalibur.    This topic had some
discussion in the past but I haven't seen anything specifically about people using OS
9.2. Also, given the age of the operating sytem I realize things that were commercially
available a few years ago may not be available or may not be compatable today.	Any
suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Gary A. Ward
H C Englert Cell Analysis Laboratory
Norris Cotton Cancer Center