Qdot705 excitation at 488nm

Godfrey, Bill bill.godfrey at invitrogen.com
Thu Jan 24 18:06:20 EST 2008

Dear Pal,

Although Qdot 705 nanocrystal excitation is less efficient at the longer wavelength, it is bright enough that we find that we can resolve populations nearly as well with 488 nm as with 405 nm excitation. The 720/40 filter should work fine.

Regards,

Bill

William Godfrey, Ph.D.
Flow Cytometry Technology Area Manager