FCS Express software

Stetler-Stevenson, Maryalice (NIH/NCI) [E] stetler at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 22 09:35:12 EST 2008

We use FCSExpress and I really like it. I find it powerful and easy for
leukemia/lymphoma analysis. You don't need anything to get your data
from the Mac to the PC. FCSExpress on a PC recognizes the Mac list mode
files.

Maryalice Stetler-Stevenson, Ph.D., M.D.

Chief, Flow Cytometry Unit, LP, NCI, NIH