Contrad vs. Coulter Clenz

David Ko dko at bccrc.ca
Mon Jan 21 14:37:15 EST 2008

Hi Brian,

Coulter Clenz is much better than Contrad from my experience with the
FACSAria.  For many times, I left Contrad in the system over the weekend
as instructed by BD; however, the Contrad created gunk and sticky
build-up in the entire flow cell of the FACSAria (and tubings around
it).  On the other hand,  I've tried Coulter Clenz and it works much
better.  Hope that helps.

Thanks,

David

Research Assistant II