Data transfer Software

E.F.E. Haas - De e.dehaas at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Jan 18 03:40:05 EST 2008

Yes i transfer data from a Calibur to excel but i dont use other software.
I use the macro function in Excel. It works very fast but it takes some
time to setup such a thing and there are some things to keep in mind . If
you have a lot a data you want to put in database then it is worth to put
some effort in to it.

What do you want to do? Maybe i can give you some clues.

Edwin.F.E. de Haas

Department of Immunology
Erasmus MC Rotterdam
P.O. Box 1738