Antibody staining protocol for hamster

Christiane Hassel chassel at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 16 11:25:20 EST 2008

Hi Flow-people,

  Greetings!

  I have a researcher working with Siberian hamsters (not Armenian or
Syrian) and looking to do antibody staining on leukocyte subsets.  I was
wondering if there is a mAb staining protocol out there specific to
hamster, if a mouse/rat protocol should work just as well, or if someone
has had experience with Siberian hamsters who would be willing to share
their protocol and experience.	I've seen some general Ab staining
protocols, but each seems to have a little bit of difference in
procedure/reagent use.	I've seen a few questions about hamsters on the
list and one specific to Siberian hamsters, but no specific answers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Christiane

Christiane Hassel