Best Layout Contest - Win a Travel Grant to ISAC - Budapest, 2008

Tanya Tolmachoff tanya.tolmachoff at denovosoftware.com
Thu Jan 10 15:29:02 EST 2008

Note:  Purdue has established a page for Company Sponsored Awards for
ISAC - Budapest, 2008

http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/sponsored_awards.htm

De Novo Software is pleased to be the first to participate.

The beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary is the location for the upcoming
XXIV ISAC Congress <http://www.isac-net.org/congress2008/>  on May
17-21, 2008.  As you may already know, the ISAC Congress is the premiere
conference for Cytometry, highlighting the use of Flow Cytometry in a
vast array of applications.

Of course, De Novo Software would not miss this exciting event, and we
want to you be there as well. That is why we are pleased to announce
that we are again sponsoring our Best Layout competition with a new
twist.	This year we are asking you to submit your layout via our newest
feature - Publishing
<http://www.denovosoftware.com/site/Publishing.shtml> .  When you
publish your data, anyone can download and manipulate it with the Free
FCS Express Reader <http://www.denovosoftware.com/site/Reader.shtml> .
Since you spend a lot of time analyzing your flow data, why not show off
your skills, and maybe win a free trip to ISAC.

Since the deadline to apply for ISAC's travel awards has already past,
we are hoping to provide someone with another opportunity to attend this
worthwhile event.  Grand prize is a Travel Award to the XXIV ISAC
Congress and ISAC membership.  Other prizes are as follows: First prize
- iPod Touch, Second prize - iPod Nano, and Third Prizes are 1 year ISAC
memberships including an online subscription to Cytometry Part A.

Contest Rules and Information can be found on our website here -
http://www.denovosoftware.com/site/bestpublishedlayoutcontest.shtml

No purchase necessary - you can download a free 30 day demo from our
website.

Entries must be received by February 25, 2008.

Winners will be chosen and notified by February 29, 2008.

Good Luck to all participants!

Tanya Tolmachoff

Director Sales & Marketing

De Novo Software