Orpegen

Dapprich, Patricia DapprichP at allkids.org
Thu Jan 10 13:40:55 EST 2008

Hello,

I am looking for someone in the US who is currently performing the
Orpegen PHAGOTest and / or BURSTTest that would be interested in doing a
split sample for external proficiency twice a year.  And if not doing an
external proficiency, I am curious to know how you do proficiencies for
these tests.  Thanks a bunch!

Suzie Dapprich,MT(ASCP)CHS
dapprichp at allkids.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of intended recipient(s)and may contain confidential and
contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you