Flow Time Tracking

Ray Hicks rh208 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 15:11:02 EST 2008

Hi Angelika,

what cytometers do you use? On mac os based B-D machines, I use fileguard
(and I've written a quick perl script to convert the log into a list of
users and their total time), on Windows-based B-D machines I use DiVa's user
logs to do the same (I've also written a script that will turn log-in
/log-out times into total usage times for the .csv  files produced by DiVa)

If you use either of these systems and you're interested in trying out the
scripts please let me know and I'll send you a copy along with instructions
on using them

Cheers

Ray