CAP checklist item FLO.23706

Monica de Baca, MD Monica.deBaca at mckennan.org
Tue Jan 8 16:36:20 EST 2008

This is the response from Dr. Carey to the CAP staffer who posed the
question to him. Dr. Carey chairs the Diagnostic Immunology Resource
Committee at the CAP.

Subject: Re: FW: CAP checklist item FLO.23706

JG

Yes - they can be saved either via paper or electronic (eg, .pdf files
of gated dot plots and histograms used for final diagnosis.

Also, this really only applies to leukemia / lymphoma flow analysis./

JC

John L. Carey, MD
Vice Chair, Clinical Pathology
Henry Ford Hospital & Medical Group

Office:  (313) 916-1533
Mobile: (313) 598-4461
Fax:	   (313) 916-2385
E-mail: jcarey1 at hfhs.org

>>> "Jaimie Halley nee Gestes  (s)" <jhalley at cap.org> 01/07/2008 1:54
PM >>>
Hi, Dr. Carey,

Just want to make sure that the gated dot plots and histograms for
checklist FLO.23706 can be saved either electronically or via paper
copies.

Thanks!
Jaimie

  _____