about a multiset

sagnia bertrand bertrysagnia at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 8 13:12:40 EST 2008

Hi Flower's
I've a problem with my multiset software. Is it possible to obtain the result of CD4 absolute count with multiset software which it's different from the result obtain with CellQuest manual analysis? The CD8 absolute count is the same manually analysed with the cellquest and automatically analysed with the multiset software. Can anybody could help me to understand where is the problem?
Thanks and all the best for this 2008

happy new year

Dr Bertrand Sagnia, PhD
Centre International de Référence "Chantal BIYA"
Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Immunology
Flow Cytometry Core Unit
P.O BOX 3077 Yaoundé
CAMEROUN
Tel:   +237 99 27 62 11