CAP checklist item FLO.23706

Peters, Avis Avis.Peters at allina.com
Mon Jan 7 11:28:37 EST 2008

We are getting ready for CAP and that is not on our checklist so far. We didn't know
anything about that requirement, but it won't be too bad for us since we store our paper
results now with "All-Data" for 7 years - we'll just increase that to 10 years. Our
electronic files are now stored on a server system so that could be saved forever.
Avis Peters MT(ASCP) QCYM
United Hospital
Flow Cytometry Lab
St. Paul, MN