Sorting human BM

Dorn, Michelle E. MDORN at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Jan 7 14:07:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to sort cells from human whole bone marrow and I am looking for
input as to what markers I should use to define each subset. The populations
that I am interested in are HSC's, common myeloid progenitors, common lymphoid
progenitors, granulocyte-macrophage progenitors, and megakaryocyte-erythroid
progenitors. Just wondering if there is general consensus about the markers used
to define these populations in humans.

Thanks!

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.