CAP checklist item FLO.23706

Monica de Baca, MD Monica.deBaca at mckennan.org
Fri Jan 4 17:45:49 EST 2008

I have contacted the CAP LAP office for their interpretation on this
question and will reply to the group as soon as I have heard back from
them.

M. E. de Baca, MD FCAP

Member CAP Cancer Committee, CoChair CAP Pathology Electronic Reporting
Committee
Physicians Laboratory / Avera McKennan Hospital
Sioux Falls, SD