CAP checklist item FLO.23706

Kimberly A. Pacella kimberly.pacella at healthnetworklabs.com
Fri Jan 4 09:59:43 EST 2008

My thought would be that it could be either paper or electronic, since it doesn't specify.
There is nothing in the general checklist that addresses it.
I would also think that since it's a new question, we cannot be cited for not having records back that far, but would need to show that our procedure and policies have been changed to reflect the new requirements.
I also have both for leukemia/lymphoma specimens but do not have CD4 records back farther than 2 years.
I am interested to see what others think about this new requirement.

<mailto:kimberly.pacella at healthnetworklabs.com>
Kimberly A. Pacella, MT(ASCP)QCYM
Manager, Immunology & Flow Cytometry
Health Network Laboratories