CD34 viability

D. Robert Sutherland rob.sutherland at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 2 16:54:56 EST 2008

Hi Suzie,
You might try 7-AAD, as described in Current Protocols Unit 6.4.
You might try the CLSI Guidelines (H42-A2), or any of our 'ISHAGE
Giudelines' publications.
Failing that, let me know which instrument platform you are using and
contact me directly for a protocol.

Happy New Year
rob sutherland
University Health Network,