PHA stimulation of PBMCs results in sticky cells - The replies

Michie, John, Dr <jm5@sun.ac.za> jm5 at sun.ac.za
Wed Jan 2 04:01:18 EST 2008

Thanks to all who responded. Once again proof that Flowers area caring, sharing community, just as I tell all the students attending our Flow Cytometry Courses. I have forwarded the replies to my colleague who will study them and try out your suggestions.

All the replies to date are posted below and a pdf file sent by Calman Prussin (Detection of Intracellular Cytokines by Flow Cytometry) is attached.

Best wishes to all for 2008, on a glorious Summer day in Cape Town

John Michie

   +27 21 9389 539

 +27 21 933 8886

   083 449 2225