about correlation between FACSCALIBUR

Adamari Lopez ALopez3 at cbcsf.org
Wed Feb 27 16:03:23 EST 2008

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if some labs have done a correlation study between
FACSCALIBUR, same model.
Our lab is trying to process some data from donors (MULTISET), between
instruments, and we're looking for recommendations about statistical
tool and total error permitted between instruments. I've seen some
articles with 15% of TE a, but I'm not sure what total error to set up
for each parameter.
The software we found is called: EP Evaluator and it is required to
enter a TE a (Total Error allowed) in order to process the data.
Any suggestion in terms of software and the best way to make this
statistics study, it'll be really appreciate.
Adamari  Lopez
Flow Cytometry Lab
Community Blood Center South Florida
1700 North State Road 7
Lauderhill, FL 33313

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and