[Cytometry] Shelf life of kit for fetal hemoglobin measurement

Kirstine Oh koh at cellnetix.com
Tue Dec 30 19:02:20 EST 2008

Hello - we have been asked to consider doing flow cytometry testing for
fetomaternal hemorrhages with detection of fetal hemoglobin.  The
Invitrogen/Caltag kits have are listed at 100 tests for $466 each.  Does
anyone know how long the kit lasts?  We are trying to figure out if we
have enough volume to make it worth our while.

Thank you

Kirstine Oh

CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories

DISCLAIMER: