Aria 1 Waste Cap

Vanda Juranic vanda_juranic at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 10:01:13 EST 2008

I haven't replaced it in a whole year and never had any problems with CST running. The
only time my CST failed was when flow cell was dirty but Clean Flow Cell cleaning fixed
the problem. I must say that I cannot think of a link between waste container cap and
CST.

 Vanda Juranic Lisnic
Department of Histology and Embryology
Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka
B. Branchetta 20
51000 Rijeka
CROATIA
Phone: +385 51 651 170