Aria2 problems unloading tubes

Vanda Juranic vanda_juranic at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 02:47:43 EST 2008

Hello!
Occasioanlly this happens to us too (though apparently not that often as in your case)
and I have noticed that it happens more often as database becomes clogged with data and
un-exported experiments. Usually, I notice I get less such errors the more clean I keep
my database. Maybe this is not the case in your situation, but I think its worth a try.
Best of luck and let us know how you fixed this problem.

 Vanda Juranic Lisnic
Department of Histology and Embryology
Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka
B. Branchetta 20
51000 Rijeka
CROATIA
Phone: +385 51 651 170