dripping SIP on FAC's Calibur

Barry Moran barry.moran at tcd.ie
Wed Dec 10 05:02:15 EST 2008

Hi Kate-

I think it may be a block in the waste line and you may need to clear those
lines with a syringe. You can take off the side panel and access most of the
tubing there- I think it can often be the tubing around the waste pump-
you'll see it cycling when the support arm is open; or else you may need to
re-sit the tubing around the pump.

I hope this helps a bit- maybe some who know a bit more about the Calibur
can confirm...

Barry.