GFP and Sapphire

Gerstein, Rachel Rachel.Gerstein at umassmed.edu
Fri Sep 28 07:23:51 EDT 2007

hi

check, there is a recent review by R. Tsien in Nature Methods.	I would guess Sapphire is like Vex, which we have used.  Vex is excited using a 407 nm laser.	We use compensation to correct for spillover caused by the small amount of excitation by the 488 nm laser.

Rachel M. Gerstein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Graduate Program in Immunology/Virology
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0002
(508) 856-1044