Murine p21

Chang Lim CLim at ordwayresearch.org
Wed Sep 26 18:11:51 EDT 2007

Hi Brandon,

I only used rabbit anti-human p21 antibody from SantaCruz. However, you
can try my protocol. Because you have to deliver this antibody into the
nucleus, the most important step is the permeabilization step. You can
try my recipe of permeabilization buffer.

If you have more questions, let me know. Chang

Chang-uk Lim, Ph.D.
Director in Flow Cytometry Core
Cancer Center, Ordway Research Institute, Inc.

Center for Medical Science
150 New Scotland Avenue Rm 4133
Albany, NY 12208, USA
Office:(518) 641-6476, Fax:(518) 641-6305

clim at ordwayresearch.org <mailto:clim at ordwayresearch.org>