The first forum and blog on plant flow cytometry

João Loureiro jloureiro at ua.pt
Fri Sep 21 16:53:11 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the first forum and blog on plant
flow cytometry. These two new platforms are at your disposal to discuss
general topics in plant flow cytometry, to post any doubts or questions
related to (the analysis of plant cells using flow cytometry) PLANT FLOW
CYTOMETRY, to announce upcoming congresses and courses, etc.

Such platforms are only valuable if you participate actively and if there is
a regular number of new posts and comments. Therefore, I invite you to
register in the forum and use it on your best interests. The blog can be a
very informal way of communicating and posting new and interesting
information on plant flow cytometry, and you are encouraged to comment on
the various topics that will be regularly posted.

You can access the forum at the following address:
http://flowerdatabase.20.forumer.com/index.php and the blog at:
http://flowerdatabase.blogspot.com/ .

These (two) new tools of communication appeared first as a companion to the
FLOWER database (the Plant DNA Flow Cytometry Database:
http://flower.web.ua.pt/), but are now directed to plant flow cytometry in
general. Please consider that the FLOWER database is still in its beginning
(beta version), and thus it still presents some flaws.

With best regards,

João Loureiro