CFSE proliferation software

user facs_copy facs_copy at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 19 02:03:28 EDT 2007

Michael,

Depends what you mean by "analyze".  If you mean just to extract cell
numbers at each division state, we use our own Weasel program for that
(see http://www.wehi.edu.au/cytometry/WEASELv2.html , scroll to the bottom
of the page).  We also have a proliferation modelling program,
CytonCalculator, that can take that proliferation data and fit a model
calculation to it (see
http://www.wehi.edu.au/WEHI_Groups/indexworkgroups.php?id=115 for the
entry point that describes the process).  CytonCalculator may be
downloaded free.  You'll find the download link on that page.

Frank Battye.

     \__/  <<<<< The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute
------!!<<<<<<<< Post Office, Royal Melbourne Hospital
     /!!\  <<<<< Victoria 3050, Australia
    o !! \     < ph: 61_3_9345 2541, fax: 61_3_9347 0852