CFSE proliferation software

James F George jgeorge at uab.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:37:30 EDT 2007

I have found the Modfit software from Verity to be quite useful for
this, and it integrates with Winlist rather nicely, if you have it.  Don
at Verity has been very helpful over the years in helping us implement
the software for routine analyses.

I highly recommend this company.

I have no financial interest in Verity.  I am just a long-time user.

James F. George, PhD  |  Professor
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery  |  University of Alabama at
Birmingham

701 South 19th St.  |  Birmingham, AL 35294

Phone: (205) 934-4261  |  Fax: (205) 975-0085

Email: jgeorge at uab.edu <mailto:jgeorge at uab.edu>

UAB HEALTH SYSTEM
Medicine that touches the world