hourly rates

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Sat Sep 15 23:24:00 EDT 2007

If you go to

http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/labinfo/rates.htm

on the Purdue site, you will find our rates and those of about 50 plus
other labs...it's fully up to date.

Kind regards

Paul Robinson

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057