Arabidopsis DNA analysis

Roy Edward Roy at biostatus.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 05:33:32 EDT 2007

Dear Christiane
Have a look at:
Costa et al.
The Plant Cell, Vol. 18, 1426-1437, June 2006
Arabidopsis PASTICCINO2 Is an Antiphosphatase Involved in Regulation of
Cyclin-Dependent Kinase A

Cell preparative and DNA labeling techniques in this paper may be
applicable to what you are trying to achieve.

Very best regards & good luck
Roy
Roy Edward
Sales & Marketing Director